Hutto, TX US
Registered Nurse - ICU Description:
- The ICU is a patient centered, results oriented unit which utilizes exceptional team work on a daily basis.
- We care for all adult patient populations in our 24 bed unit.
- This includes, but is not limited too, cardiac, pulmonary, renal, neurological, medical and surgical patients.
- Our surgical services include open heart and neurological surgeries.
- We are the only hospital in our area that performs renal transplant and neurological brain mapping surgeries.
- We believe families play an integral part in the care of our patients, we support open visiting hours and family involvement.
- Our medical staff is among the best and we work in a collaborative manner to the betterment of our patients.
- We strongly encourage professional development and support our nurses financially and personally in their quest to obtain specialty certifications such as the CCRN and CNRN.
- In our unit, we believe excellence and compassion are the keys to success!
Registered Nurse - ICU Qualifications
Registered Nurse - ICU Licenses/Certifications:
- Required: Current licensure in Texas as a RN.
- Certification in basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- At least 1 year of current RN experience in ICU.
- Preferred: ACLS
Registered Nurse - ICU Education/Experience:
- Preferred: Previous experience in clinical nursing.
- Computer skills.
- Critical care nursing experience.
To learn more contact: Kara Graham 954-492-4638 email@example.com