Sarasota, FL US
Intermediate Intensive Care Unit Job Description:
Our Intermediate Intensive Care Unit offers exceptional care for the patients we serve.
Major Equipment Used: IV pumps, Dinamaps, Dopplers, SCD machines, Feeding pumps, Neurons, Sitter Cams.
We hosts a variety of patient acuities/diagnoses including: Orthopedics, Neuro/Stroke, Trauma, Head Injuries, Medical, Surgical, and more.
Intermediate Intensive Care Unit Job Requirements:
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred
- Current Florida State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current NIHSS (National Institute Health Stroke Scale) preferred; required within 6 months of hire.
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) preferred; required within 6 months of hire
- Minimum 1 year RN experience preferred
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
For more information, please contact: