Key Account Manager - Central Region
Nashville, TN US
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Key Account Sales Manager with a Major Manufacturer of Warewashing Equipment. The Ideal candidate would be located in a Major Metro Area within the Central Region of the U.S. and have good access to the large metro airport in their area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for consistently achieving segment development which includes product mix, volume, and margin to deliver stable, reoccurring revenue and demand.
- Develop segment penetration strategy and execution plan to position targeted products within targeted segments (e.g. restaurant chains, hotels…etc.).
Expert in the Solution Selling process.
- Product expertise and utilization of the Organizational selling model.
- Understand product and service applications and field demonstrations specific to operators.
- Know how to sell against the competition.
- Negotiate pricing /sales contracts with customers, both nationally and internationally.
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Understand the technical product requirements for each market segments.
- Provide information needed for volume forecasts and sales to finance, logistics and manufacturing teams to support capacity planning and line scheduling processes.
- Identify new business and customer opportunities, and develop strategies for supporting customers.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibility and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Must be able to work well independently as well as be a part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills.
- Foreign languages a plus (German, Spanish).
- Ability to travel extensively.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Minimum of 8-10 years sales experience, preferred in food service equipment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales supervision.