Bullhead City, AZ 86426 US
Laboratory Manager Job Description:
- The Laboratory Manager performs all approved laboratory procedures in assigned areas of licensure.
- The position requires exercise of independent judgment under minimum supervision.
- The work customarily involves any testing which may require a high degree of theoretical knowledge and technical expertise in licensed areas.
- The Laboratory Manager follows policies and procedures of the hospital.
- Participates in the Quality Improvement process and adheres to the hospital standards of behavior.
Laboratory Manager Benefits:
- Generous Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Health insurance, dental, vision, 401K
Laboratory Manager Job Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of Supervisor Experience is required
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus
ASCP or AMT Certification
For more information, please contact:
Lilliana del Real