Chicago, IL US
Laboratory Manager wanted for Rural Community Hospital. Located a little over an hour commute from Chicago, Illinois. Generous Compensation, Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance being offered.
**ONLY CONSIDERING ILLINOIS STATE RESIDENTS**
Laboratory Manager Summary:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the Laboratory including personnel, technical, and educational of the department, as well as operations, budget, and performance improvement.
- The Laboratory Manager also acts as Infection Control Officer of the Hospital.
Laboratory Manager Qualifications:
- Stays informed of developments, trends, and technology inside and outside of the hospital which relates to assigned responsibilities.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Technology or related field required.
- Certification by a nationally recognized credentialing agency for clinical laboratory sciences.
- Five years of laboratory experience required.
- Supervisory experience recommended.
To learn more contact Michelle Johnson 954.492.4646 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org