Dallas, TX 75201 US
LABORATORY MANAGER - Acute Care Hospital
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Big things happen in Texas, and this is an opportunity to be a part of one of them!
As Laboratory Manager you will perform complex laboratory procedures according to established and approved protocols requiring a broad exercise of independent judgment and responsibility with minimal technical supervision.
- Provides managerial leadership and oversight for the dept.
- Performs complex laboratory procedures according to established and approved protocols requiring a broad exercise of independent judgment and responsibility with minimal technical supervision
- Maintains dept. supplies and equipment
- Responds to stressful situations while remaining calm and professional
- Inputs laboratory billing charges and maintains charge master for laboratory
- Monitors daily dept. operations reporting any issues to Director
- Utilizes leadership skills to direct and delegate appropriately
- Utilizes professional communication
- Communicates regularly with Director
- Participates in problem solving and resolution, including service recovery
- Works collaboratively with all departments to ensure optimum results
Qualifications for Laboratory Manager:
- BS degree in Chemistry, Biology or Laboratory Sciences required
- 5 years' depending on degree. Cerner Millennium experience preferred
- MT (ASCP) or equivalent ASCP/MT required
We are actively interviewing. Please contact: