Lead Clinical Dietitian
Roswell, NM US
- Performing and documenting nutritional assessments and evaluating patient tolerance to therapeutic diets when appropriate
- Patient, family, and caretaker dietary counseling
- Maintaining pertinent patient data necessary to recommend, prescribe, or modify therapeutic diets as needed to meet the nutritional needs of the patients. Educating and communicating with diet staff for these purposes.
- Resolves staff and patient food concerns and acts as an interdepartmental liaison.
- Participate in QAPI activities according to department plan.
- Participates on Pharmacy and Therapeutics committee as a department representative.
- Collaborating with other hospital services (e.g., medical staff, nursing services, pharmacy service, social work service, etc) to plan and implement patient care as necessary in meeting the nutritional needs of the patients;
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Full Healthcare, vision, dental, 401k plan
- Licensed, or provisional license, Dietitian in the state of New Mexico
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A healthcare professional who is also a certified diabetes educator, or who is eligible to become a certified diabetes educator preferred
- Advanced degrees and bilingual in Spanish are preferred.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact:
Lilliana del Real