Artesia, NM US
Come experience the beautiful scenery, mild weather and low cost of living of New Mexico!
Lead Mammographer Job Description:
Under the limited supervision of the Director, Diagnostic Imaging performs mammographic procedures at a technical level with minimal to no supervision. As DI technologists is qualified to care for patients in the following age groups: neonates, pediatrics, adolescents, adults and geriatrics.
Lead Mammographer Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k
Lead Mammographer Qualifications:
- Must have completed a two-year radiologic technology program at an AMA approved school and/or an equivalent combination of training and experience as accepted by accrediting agencies.
- Advanced training in mammographic methods and procedures.
Lead Mammographer Experience:
- 2+ years experience in mammography.
- Must have considerable knowledge of mammography equipment, procedures and MQSA standards.
- Ability to follow and interpret written and verbal orders.
- Ability to evaluate patients as to technique for performing procedures. Must be able to recognize consequences of error and cope with stressful situations.
- Must be able to work within the department and maintain confidentiality.
Lead Mammographer Licensure & Certifications:
- School of Radiologic Technology certificates and registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and state license are required.
- Maintain certification/verification with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and state license are required.
- Current verification in Basic Life Support.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact:
Lilliana del Real