MANAGER OF SURGICAL SERVICES
Tampa, FL US
COMPETITIVE SALARY, SIGN-ON/RELO CONSIDERATION, COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS
SUMMARY FOR MANAGER OF SURGICAL SERVICES
The Nurse Manager of Surgical Services provides leadership and expertise to ensure all patients receive high-quality, efficient care in a surgical environment.
- You will provide leadership and take responsibility for the delivery of safe, quality, patient care for assigned departments on a 24-hour basis.
- You will ensure the department's standard of nursing practice, nursing policies and procedures meet legal, and all accrediting and regulatory agency requirements.
- You will ensure the continuity of care through demonstrated use of an interdisciplinary team approach to patient care.
- You will collaborate and share pertinent patient information with physicians, patients, and other members of the healthcare team regarding patient progress, and treatment.
- You will develop and implement ongoing programs to measure, monitor, assesses, and to improve the quality of nursing care delivered to patients, working toward hospital-wide improvement in meeting core measure, patient safety, and service excellence goals in assigned units.
- You will ensure the effective coordination of the patient's care with other services and departments throughout the hospital.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations
- Nursing diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred
- American Heart Association BLS
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred
- Critical thinking, service excellence, good interpersonal skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
Juli Van Der Meulen
Meet Your Recruiter
Juli Van Der Meulen
Juli began recruiting in New York City in 1983. In 1990 she moved to Florida and joined American Recruiters and helped start its healthcare division. Juli continues to be a leader in healthcare recruiting because of her commitment to providing outstanding and courteous service to both clients and candidates alike in assisting in meeting their needs.