Manager Imaging Services
Tacoma, WA US
Our client is located in the Pacific North West, Puget Sound, Seattle, Tacoma Washington area. They are seeking a Manager of Imaging Services. Our client offers : A High level of community support, Highly engaged physicians, Solid, high performing management team, Opportunities for career growth within a growing & highly successful system, Competitive salary, incentives and a generous employee benefits program.
Our Client is back by eight full-service hospitals, Medical Group - a multi-specialty group with over 600 providers delivering care in over 170 clinics; in-home and inpatient hospice and palliative services; same day surgery centers; dialysis centers; and occupational and physical therapy clinics. They serve communities throughout the Puget Sound region with more than 2,300 medical staff members and 12,500 employees.
You, the Imaging Services Manager will be responsible for planning, managing and evaluating daily diagnostic imaging operations at the Hospital. You will focus on maximizing utilization of clinical resources, addressing/strengthening patient safety, enhancing relationships with clinical providers, achieving desired clinical outcomes and facilitating achievement of overall financial goals and business/patient satisfaction objectives.
Work also includes:
- Identifying opportunities to streamline current operations and implementing approved procedural changes
- Ensuring that financial/productivity/business operations are conducted in accordance with established procedures
- Serving as conduit/liaison with various internal departments in coordinating and troubleshooting various business-related issues
- Participating in system-wide policy/standards formulation and program planning to integrate/enhance the continuum of services available
- Developing tactics to coordinate resources and standardize patient care standards and staff education across the continuum at the assigned facilities
- Managing staff engaged in imaging activities in accordance with established operating standards. An incumbent may perform some patient care activities within scope of licensure on an incidental basis as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, graduation from an accredited school in an imaging modality, and five years of progressively responsible related work experience that would demonstrate attainment of the requisite job knowledge/abilities, including three years in a supervisory or management capacity.
- Or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Work experience involving the current technical aspects of patient care in a radiology department is preferred.
License and Certification
American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT) required.
State of Washington Certification or Eligible
To Learn More Contact
Juli Van Der Meulen
Sr. Executive Recruiter