Oakland, CA US
Manager of Pediatrics benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Sign on Bonus / Relocation Assistance
- Generous shift differentials for RN Supervisor and Managers
Manager of Pediatrics Qualifications:
Manager of Pediatrics Education:
- A.S. or Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required
- B.A. / B.S. preferred
Manager of Pediatrics License/Certifications:
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the Board of Registered Nurses of the State of California
- PALS Certification
- BLS Certification
Manager of Pediatrics Experience:
- 3 years work experience in area of supervision required
- 1-3 years of progressive hospital/nursing management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required. Evidence of experience which defines competency in Pediatrics, hospital and healthcare management.
- Evidence of experience in successful administration and leadership of organizational management programs.
Manager of Pediatrics Responsibilities:
- Activities, supervision, management and direction of the Pediatric Department in accordance with organizational and departmental philosophy and goals.
- Assist the Director in maintaining the highest degree of clinical and operational performance of the Department.
- Responsible for leadership of Pediatric personnel and/or students and functions as a resource for physicians, nursing staff and patients.
- Responsible for the delivery of professional nursing care and provides leadership to staff.
- Requires basic understanding and ability to utilize the nursing process, develop and enforce guidelines of medical plan of care and departmental policies.
- Assess patients in order to plan, intervene and evaluate care.
To learn more contact: Michelle Johnson 954-492-4646 or email@example.com