Manager of Pharmacy
Greater Richmond, VA US
Virginia is for Lovers of rich history, lively social scene, growing job market, excellent food and drink options, and prime location with not one but two rivers running through it these are all significant positives for many people.
Benefits: ROBUST and the best in the healthcare industry!
Position Overview: Our Level I Trauma Center Hospital is seeking a dedicated and experienced Pharmacy Manager to join our dynamic healthcare team. The Pharmacy Manager will oversee all pharmacy operations within the hospital and ensure that high-quality pharmaceutical services are delivered to patients.
- In collaboration with the Director, develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Manage and supervise pharmacy staff, including conducting performance evaluations and training programs and serving as a liaison with other departments
- Day-to-day departmental leadership and coordination of pharmacy workflow
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure safe, effective, and efficient delivery of patient care
- Evaluate and implement new technology to streamline pharmacy processes and create a patient and customer-focused department in support of exceptional patient care
- Attract, create, and develop a team of highly capable and committed supervisors that have a passion for patient and customer-care-centered care
- Bachelor's or Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited school of pharmacy, with an advanced degree in pharmacy management or administration, preferred
- Current pharmacist license in the state of practice
- At least 5 years of experience in hospital pharmacy management, with 2 years in a senior management role
- Knowledge of federal and state pharmacy regulations
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, lets talk, we are actively interviewing!
Apply now and contact Ina Phillip at email@example.com or 770-433-2220
Search All American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Ina recently celebrated 20 years as an American Recruiters Independent Franchisee, having joined our team in 1999. She opened our second franchise office located in Atlanta, Georgia, in November of 1999. Initially focused on sales-related searches in the dotcom and telecom industries, Ina made the switch to healthcare in 2003 and has become a tremendous success and a trusted resource in healthcare recruiting.