Manufacturing Operations Director
Nashville, TN US
Are you a Manufacturing Operations Director, Plant Manager, or General Manager looking for new challenges?, career growth and have your voice heard, and be part of Senior Management?
If so, then let's have a conversation ASAP! Locations TN and OH. Client has relocation assistance.
With over 100 years of tradition, our global leading client designs and manufactures intelligent systems for food and beverage preparation, water management, and hygiene
They are a highly entrepreneurial employer, operating in more than 70 locations in 37 countries where you can make a big impact. They redefine what it means for you to have a job versus a career. They foster innovation and creativity, where every person and idea counts.
Their manufacturing facilities in Tennessee and OH desires to hire a Manufacturing Operations Manager to lead plant manufacturing initiatives, drive plant performance provide overall leadership and mentorship to develop others within the organization. This position will direct and oversee daily operations, develop strategies to ensure production goals are met, and implement operational and continuous improvements
Be the vibrant heart and soul of the manufacturing facility, someone who is customer orientated and someone who loves to smile. As the Manufacturing Operations Manager, you are managing all operational aspects of the facility supporting various teams, training and coaching people. You take full ownership and accountability for the facility’s performance related to planning, production, purchasing and environmental health and safety. This position also works directly with other department heads to coordinate distribution operations and collaborates with the engineering teams
Actively looks for ways to improve performance and standards no matter how big or small, contributing to the delivery of a memorable customer experience customers while empowering the entire team to do the same. Responsible for the facility and the development of processes, planning and organization of resources and activities to match sales objectives and forecast.
- Oversees shift schedules, ensures adequate cover at all times, and assigns tasks.
- Implement continuous Improvements, monitors all manufacturing activities appropriate to the on-going operation of the facility and ensures throughput, quality and cost are improved, bring added value to customers.
- Interviews new hires in cooperation with Human Resources.
- Full Environmental, Health and Safety responsibility of the facility.
- Collaborates with the engineering teams, effectively manage bill of materials, operational and assembly instructions and maintain close relationships with 3rd parties contractors.
- Oversees reporting plant KPIs, responsible for budgeting and reporting.
- Oversees the management stock in line with levels of business, minimizing waste, and assisting in delivering a monthly stock report.
- 5S: Oversees the plant environment to ensure a clean and comfortable work experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Business Administration or Manufacturing Management preferred
Minimum of 5 years of overall manufacturing experience in a leadership role
Working knowledge of manufacturing and management techniques including: Pull System, Single Piece Flow, Kaizen, JIT, 5S, Team Building
Show strong root cause analysis problem solving, and organization skills
Competitive base salary commensurate with relevant experience, an annual bonus opportunity based on individual and Company performance, a relocation package as well as a full benefits line up.
Benefits package includes a free on site medical clinic for you and your dependents, your choice from 2 different medical and dental plan offerings, a prescription drug plan, health and dependent care flexible spending accounts, paid vacation/sick time, 10 paid holidays, company paid life insurance, supplemental life for employee/spouse/dependents, short and long-term disability programs, an educational assistance plan, dependent scholarship program, employee assistance program, 401(k) retirement savings Plan with competitive company match and more!