Med/Surg Nurse Manager
Atlanta, GA US
Top 3 challenges for the Med/Surg Nurse Manager within the department:
➢ Patient Experience / HCAHPS
➢ Employee Engagement
Top 3 goals for the Nurse Manager Med/Surg within the 1st year:
➢ Fall Reduction
➢ Meet all quality goals: CAUTI/CLBABSI/HAPU reduction
➢ Optimize the patient experience
Scope of the Nurse Manager Med/Surg role:
- Number of beds: 22
- Types of patients cared for: Medical Surgical patients
- Total FTE’s: Approximately 40
- Direct reports: Charge RNs, Staff RNs, patient care assistants, Unit Secretaries
- What title does this position report to: Director of Nursing
- Minimum years of leadership experience: 3-5
- Minimum education: BSN, MSN preferred
➢ Work where you live, love what you do and stay where you can grow. We are the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Georgia, priding ourselves in investing back into the communities that we serve. Our culture of caring is evident by being recognized three years in a row nationally by Fortune ® Magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For, as well as the recommendations and referrals we receive.
➢ Come see why our employees love their career within our health system and enjoy work-life balance and the opportunity for advancement from within.
Please contact Ina Phillip at email@example.com or 770-433-2220 for more information on this opportunity.