Fort Worth, TX US
Generous Compensation $24-$41/hr. Sign on Bonus and Relocation available for qualified candidates.
Med/Surg RN Job Description:
- Responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the Medical/Surgical Unit.
- Responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients.
- Communicates with physician about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
Med/Surg RN Required Qualification:
- Current and valid TX RN License.
- Minimum 1 - year acute care RN experience preferred
Med/Surg RN Experience:
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required BSN preferred
- Minimum 1-year acute care RN experience
Med/Surg RN Benefit Package:
- Competitive Compensation
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous Vacation & Holiday Plans
- Medical, Dental & Vision
To learn more contact
Juli Van Der Meulen