Leasburg, NC US
Hospital near Leasburg, NC is seeking an RN for the MEd/Surg Dept. to join their team!
8K sign on bonus available
As a RN for Med / Surg you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- You will work alongside others in all areas sharing resources, ideas and technology to improve patients lives.
- Provide patient care, including vital signs, dietary needs, personal hygiene.
- Accurately administer medication, IV Therapy and blood products.
- Record and carry out physician orders.
- Perform patient care safely and follow established policies and procedures or standards of care
- Provide accurate charts with attention to medical/legal implications.
- Asses critical changes of patients and notify physicians.
- Use and interpret cardiac monitors in specialized areas, function as a member of code blue team.
RN for Med/Surg Education Requirements:
- RN Degree required
- Must have current NC License or able to get one.
- BLS/CPR Certified
- 1-5 years experience
If interested and have the desire and dedication to be part of a team that cares for the patient,
please attach resume and call Frank Carieri @ 954-990-4545