Medical Laboratory Technician FT
Roswell, NM US
Located in warm New Mexico. Many employees live in the surrounding areas affording great choices in lifestyle just a short distance away from the hospital.
Our client is one of the largest healthcare delivery networks in the area. They offer some of the most sophisticated treatments and technologies available,
as well as being respected on a national level.
Medical Lab Technician - Job Description
1. Performs specimen testing and analysis on patient samples to aid the clinician in providing patient care services.
2. Ensures that all quality control, quality assurance and equipment maintenance is documented and maintained according to standards.
3. Provides exceptional customer service as needed.
Medical Lab Technician - Qualifications
1. 2 year degree
2. ASCP or AMT Certification
3. New Grads welcome!
Medical Lab Technician - Benefits
1. Competitive salary
2. Relocation assistance
3. Full healthcare benefits, 401k
If you would like to learn more about this position please contact:
Lilliana del Real