Newcastle, WY US
Medical Lab Technologist
Client seeking Medical Technologist in Newcastle, Wyoming. Generous compensation. Share your skills with a dynamic team.
Medical Lab Technologist Essential Functions:
- Prepares and calibrates test instruments and equipment to assure the accuracy of tests.
- Prepares specimens and performs laboratory tests of moderate and high complexity as defined in laboratory procedures manual.
- Discusses unexpected or unreasonable test results to supervisor.
- Reports the results of each test and related test data by entering information in computer database.
- Prepares, distributes, and files forms and reports.
- Cleans instruments and equipment as needed following each test.
- Performs maintenance and minor repairs to instruments and equipment.
- Recognizes equipment malfunctions and notifies appropriate personnel.
- Assists newly assigned staff to learn laboratory procedures.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Medical Lab Technologist Experience:
- Minimum two (2) years of current experience in a clinical laboratory or in related field required.
Medical Lab Technologist Education:
- Bachelor's degree in chemical, physical or biological science or medical laboratory technology required.
Medical Technologist License, Certification, Registration
- MT (ASCP) and/or BB (ASCP) /equivalent;
For more information please contact Megan Kennedy (954) 492-4673 or Megan@ariteam.com.