Pasadena, TX US
Medical Lab Technologist Functions:
• Prepares and calibrates test instruments and equipment to assure the accuracy of tests.
• Prepares specimens and performs laboratory tests of moderate and high complexity as defined in laboratory procedures manual.
• Discusses unexpected or unreasonable test results to supervisor.
• Reports the results of each test and related test data by entering information in computer database.
• Prepares, distributes, and files forms and reports.
• Cleans instruments and equipment as needed following each test.
• Performs maintenance and minor repairs to instruments and equipment.
• Recognizes equipment malfunctions and notifies appropriate personnel.
• Assists newly assigned staff to learn laboratory procedures.
• Performs other related duties as directed.
Medical Lab Technologist Education:
• Bachelor's Degree
Medical Lab Technologist Certification
• MLT (ASCP) certification from either the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or American Medical Technologists (AMT)
For more information please contact Kara Graham (954) 492-4638 or Kara.ariteam.com
ase contact Kara Graham (954) 492-4638 or Kara@ariteam.com