Medical Technologist Section Coordinator
Tampa, FL US
Generous Salary - Full Benefits Package Include
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Medical Technologist Section Coordinator?
Our team of Medical Technologist take pride in the medical Field. Become a part of our Laboratory and Medical Technologist team today.
Medical Technologist Section Coordinator Job Summary:
- Coordinates the activities of technical and/or non-technical functions of the department on assigned shifts under the supervision of the department supervisor, manager, or director.
- Functional areas of responsibility may include, but are not limited to technical discipline areas in which department is licensed, specimen collection, specimen processing and specimen referral testing.
- Performs technical and non-technical duties in assigned areas of responsibility as required.
- Key duties include, but are not limited to coordination of quality control, scheduled equipment maintenance, personnel training, regulatory inspection preparation, and scheduling.
- Supports the department Manager/Director in achieving department goals for service, quality, regulatory compliance, financial performance, patient satisfaction, healthy work environment, and integration of intra and inter-departmental activities.
Medical Technologist Section Coordinator Requirements:
- 2-Year/Associate Degree, Science,
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology preferred
- State of Florida Medical Technologist License
- 3-5 years as a Medical Technologist