San Bernadino, CA US
Manage our NICU Team: Our facility is a place where nurses are actively engaged, learning and sharing in one of the world’s largest international communities of more than 80,000 nursing professionals.
NICU Manager Job Qualifications:
Licensure/ Certification/ Registration:
1. Valid California RN license.
2. Current BCLS certification.
3. National RN Certification preferred.
1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
2. Bachelor of Nursing required or enrolled. Masters Degree preferred
1. Minimum two years in an acute care management position
NICU Manager Job Summary:
The Nurse Manager assumes 24-hour responsibility for planning, supervising, and evaluating the care of patients to ensure comprehensive and continuous care for each patient/family in the unit and shift of responsibility.This involves management and responsibilities for diverse categories of personnel for patient care.
To Learn More Contact: Jessie Cerminaro email@example.com 315-507-3721