NICU RN Manager
Dallas, TX US
Our NICU Nurse Managers and nurses are on the front line of patient care, improving the quality of life of every patient, every day. That means providing care, and collaborating with our multi-disciplinary team to deliver a unique care plan to each and every patient. This role is all about relationships and the bond you’ll create with patients and their families. Prior nursing management experience is required.
Nurse Manager, Critical Care NICU Qualifications:
- Education: BSN required; MSN or Masters Degree in related field preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted, National Specialty Certification or plan to achieve within 1 year of hire.
- BLS/ACLS as required by individual departments (see Unit Spec Competency)
- Experience: Minimum 2 years in a nursing management position
- Special Skills & Qualifications: Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing.
For more information, please contact: