National Account Manager--Hospitality Equipment
Major City, Anywhere US
We are seeking an experienced commercial Foodservice tabletop dinnerware/smallwares or buffetware sales professional with a minimum of 5 years of success selling to hotel F&B clients and or Compass Group, Sodexo, Aramark hospitality customers ON A NATIONAL LEVEL.
The successful candidate will have the ability to develop and execute a sales strategy tailored to grow Hospitality business within the national footprint, leveraging company Regional Managers and MAFSI Representatives as well as leveraging their own individual contributions by opening doors with Avendra end users.
The position requires extensive travel across the country and requires experience in presenting, marketing, and selling Hospitality FOH products to hospitality/banquet operators. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills as well as knowledge of purchasing programs.
This role is perfect for an ambitious self-starter with a passion for sales and who excels in customer relationship building.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Prospecting and developing new business opportunities within the existing customer base
- Building relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders to ensure optimal sales performance
- Utilizing innovative solutions to enhance the customer experience
- Establishing and following up on sales leads
- Preparing proposals and presentations to showcase products and services
- Tracking customer activity and updating records in the companys CRM system
- Working with Regional Managers, MAFSI Representatives, and other key stakeholders to increase sales
- Analyzing markets for potential opportunities to expand sales
- Making regular sales trips across the country as needed
If this is you then submit your resume and D.J. Amborski will contact you if you are a fit. Reference JO# 31359
Search all American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Dale (D.J.) Amborski has been with American Recruiters since December 2010. He has been in the foodservice and hospitality industries since 2002, having worked as a manufacturer’s representative and directly for the manufacturer. His broad experiences across the foodservice industry make him a valued resource in talent searches and he brings an extensive knowledge of all front-of-house market segments.