Nurse Director Cardiac Cath Lab
San Bernardino, CA 92501 US
Excellent Salary, Comprehensive Medical Benefits, Relocation Consideration
Overview for Nurse Director Cardiac Cath Lab
- The Nurse Director, Cardiac Cath Lab has 24-hour responsibility for the Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Nurse Director Cardiac Cath Lab coordinates patient care activities in areas of administration, clinical, and human resources.
- Director Cardiac Cath Lab requires an advanced level of management expertise as demonstrated through leadership, departmental functioning, and educational preparation.
- Nurse Director Cardiac Cath Lab Plans and facilitates program development, fiscal planning, and management of Cardiology Services.
- Nurse Director Cardiac Cath Lab directs and coordinates activities of Cardiac Services to include Invasive and Non-Invasive Cardiology, Cardiac Rehab, and programmatic responsibilities for EKG and Echo services.
- Current Valid CA RN License or eligible
- Current BLS
- Current ACLS
- A graduate of accredited School of Nursing
- BSN Required
- Masters Preferred
- Minimum of 5 years recent experience in Acute Care Cardiac Cath Lab
- 2 years management experience in an acute care hospital
We are currently interviewing for this dynamic opportunity. To learn more click apply, upload your resume and Juli Van Der Meulen will contact all qualified candidates