Nurse Director of L&D
Richmond, VA US
Generous Salary $100K-$120K Sign on Bonus and Relocation Available.
Shift: Full Time NO Weekends
The Director of L&D provides leadership to assigned nursing unit(s) with responsibility for planning, directing and evaluating the patient care and services provided.
Dir. of L&D Job Requirements:
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a registered nurse.
- Previous experience as a Nurse Manager or Director
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical nursing experience in L&D
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, strong communication skills and leadership abilities
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
Dir. of L&D EDUCATION:
- Graduate from a Bachelor’s in Nursing program
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or Management preferred
To learn more contact: Michelle Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org 954-492-4646