Roswell, NM US
Growing Hospital System is seeking a Registered Nurse for their Intensive Care Unit!
Beautiful Eastern New Mexico offers natural outdoor activities, friendly, family oriented communities, mild weather and low cost of living!
Registered Nurse ICU Job Description:
- Responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the ICU.
- Responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients.
- Communicates with physician about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
Registered Nurse ICU Benefit Package:
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous Vacation & Holiday Plans
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Disability & Critical Illness Insurance
Registered Nurse ICU Experience:
- Minimum 1 Year.
Registered Nurse ICU Qualifications:
- Current and valid NM RN License or Compact State.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
For more information, please contact:
Lilliana del Real