Registered Nurse, RN Manager Burn Unit
Atlanta, GA 30301 US
Registered Nurse Manager, RN Burn Unit Critical Care
Registered Nurse Manager, RN Burn Unit benefits:
- We offer some of the best benefits including a pension plan where you are fully vested after 5 years
- Relocation consideration
- We are an employer of choice!
- Seeking a nurse leader to act as a resource to our highly engaged staff. They love what they do and work independently!
- The individual in this role, in conjunction with their team, will lead the growth of our very busy inpatient burn program!
- This is an exciting time, as we are in the process of doubling the size of our space and in turn the number of patients whose lives we can change for the better!
- Are you an Assistant Nurse Manager, Nurse Manager, or Director (looking to step down in responsibilities)?
Registered Nurse Manager, RN Burn Unit required:
- Critical Care or Emergency Department experience, as this is a high acuity area
- BSN, Master’s preferred
- Georgia RN license or eligible
- BLS, Critical Care certification preferred
- Minimum of 2 years RN leadership experience
We are actively interviewing for this role and I look forward to sharing more details with you!
If you have the required education, experience and aptitude for leadership, please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Ina Phillip is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search.