Sarasota, FL US
OR RN Job Description:
- 10 Main Operating Rooms plus 2 CVORs and one additional hybrid room.
- 25 Outpatient Services beds, 9 Pre-op Holding beds, 5 pre-admit testing offices (with their own lab/EKG area), and 3 Endoscopy Suites
- Average of 25-30 General Surgery cases per day.
- On-call requirements: In order to meet on-call requirements associated with this position, employees must be able to report to the hospital within 30 minutes of being contacted.
OR RN Job Qualifications:
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- Current licensure as an RN in the State of Florida.
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification; ACLS certification preferred.
- National certification (CNOR) preferred.
- Prior hospital OR RN experience desired; May consider ambulatory/outpatient surgery center nursing background.
- Experience with Burns, Lasers, and Robotic Surgery systems preferred. Ortho & Neuro experience preferred.
- Circulator experience desired - scrub experience a plus!!
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
For more information, please contact: