PICU Clinical Coordinator
West Lake Village, CA US
Clinical Coordinator (Registered Nurse) - PICU Qualifications:
Education and/or experience:
- Graduate of a Nursing program or equivalent (Associate's degree required, BSN preferred)
- Two years intensive care nursing experience, with preference for leadership experience - or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in medical equipment relative to area of practice and assisting in procedures.
- Demonstrated critical attention to regulation, detail, and organizational skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- Current certificate/state licensure as required for Registered Nurse
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Current TB certificate or able to obtain upon hire
Clinical Coordinator (Registered Nurse) - PICU Position Summary:
- The Clinical Coordinator is an innovative and dynamic leader.
- He/She functions as expert clinician, consultant and support of clinical practice on and off the unit.
- In collaboration with the manager, medical staff and nursing staff, he/she monitors the clinical care of patients and provides clinical support to improve clinical care and outcomes.
- The Clinical Coordinator is a role model, patient advocate, leader, change agent and cost effective practitioner.
- The Clinical Coordinator functions as the daily charge nurse, and cares for patients as needed.
- He/She demonstrates the ability to work as part of the clinical team in dynamic or critical situations.
To Learn More Contact: Tim Johnson (703) 380-3086 or firstname.lastname@example.org