Pharmacy Sales Representative
Springfield, OH US
Pharmacy Sales Rep Wanted
Responsibilities for Pharmacy Sales Rep but not limited to:
- Schedule appointments with potential customers.
- Develop sales plan and follow through with plan.
- Travel to facility locations to meet customers.
- Build and nurture relationships with potential customers.
- Meet with DON's, Administrators, Senior Leadership and Owners of the facilities.
- Report to ownership of pharmacy your progress and activity.
Pharmacy Sales Rep must have but not limited to:
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Sales experience dealing with Senior level decision makers.
- Ability to nurture relationships.
- Strong work ethic.
- Desire to work independently and achieve company objectives.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to travel with possible over nights.
- Valid Driver's License.
Company would like the sales rep to have:
- Pharmacy sales experience to geriatric facilities, or sales of other goods or services to those same types of facilities.
- Connections and relationships with decision makers in Skilled or Assisted Living facilities.
- Desire and dedication to grow business and make high six figure income.
Company offers competitive financial package with strong commission plan.
If interested and you have the experience we seek, please attach resume and
call Frank Carieri @ ariteam.com