Belleville, WI US
Our Food Processing Equipment OEM Client is experiencing tremendous growth, desires to hire a Plant Manager, Operations Manager. If you have a desire to be part of growing this company from $80MM to $100MM, this is your ideal opportunity.
Midwest Location, relocation assistance is available. Send your resume ASAP for consideration.
You are a Member of Operations Staff Committee responsible for directing the overall manufacturing, maintenance and assembly operations.
Develop manufacturing staff to ensure effective manufacturing resources are available to the organization. Develops annual manufacturing operating budget and manufacturing operating policies.
- Directs activities of manufacturing staff to support overall functional goals and objectives. Provides performance feedback, appropriate job assignments, rate adjustments and necessary training to Foremen and Manufacturing Manager
- Hires all personnel; maintain and improve the quality, safety and efficiency of the assembly processes.
- Develops operating and capital equipment budgets and plans manufacturing activities while meeting functional objectives.
- Works closely with Director of Quality & Master Scheduling to ensure effective capacity utilization and quality standards to achieve customer commitments.
- Makes recommendations for processing equipment improvements, parts, technological advances replacement or any plant layout changes and expansions.
- Conducts final step meeting to resolve hourly employee grievances that arise.
- Acts as a spokesperson on labor union negotiations committees. (2 year contracts)
- Reviews and analyzes production, quality control and engineering reports to determine causes of product specifications, operating and production problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in, industrial technology or manufacturing engineering.
- Minimum of eight years’ experience in managing or supervision in a manufacturing plant.
- In depth understanding of food processing equipment.\
- Strong analytical, supervisory, problem solving and interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read fabrication drawing and electrical schematics.
- Manages equipment production revenue annually.
- Directly supervises employees.
- Supervises 100-120 plant hourly employees including temporary employees