Program Director Provider Compensation
Tacoma, WA 98405 US
Our client is a Health Care Company, based in Tacoma, Washington that includes eight full-service hospitals a large, successful and growing medical group with 1000 employed providers serving in over 170 clinics in addition to two hospitals in Oregon. They deliver both primary care and specialty care, serving communities throughout the Puget Sound region.
Our Client Offers
Opportunities for professional development and advancement within a large and growing healthcare system that is backed by the resources of a national health care system.
The opportunity to lead the assessment of the financial impact of key operational changes.
A highly collaborative and work environment in an organization that is committed to its Core Values Integrity, and Excellence.
Competitive salary and a generous employee benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, relocation assistance, paid time off and a 401(k) retirement program.
A fast-paced dynamic work environment.
Overview for Program Director Provider Compensation
- Program Director of Provider Compensation, you’ll report directly to the VP of Operational Finance for Franciscan Medical Group.
- Program Director of Provider Compensation will be responsible for planning, directing and evaluating provider compensation program operations for a large multi-site Multidisciplinary Medical Group and its’ affiliates.
- Program Director of Provider Compensation will serve as the key contact with the National provider compensation function to facilitate alignment with system-wide standards and procedures and lead the annual strategic planning process for our division.
Your day-to-day job functions will include:
- Program Director of Provider Compensation will lead provider compensation program operations
- Program Director of Provider Compensation will Oversee compensation/payroll, accounting and financial reporting for provider compensation
- Program Director of Provider Compensation Develop an annual operating budget for provider compensation and patient volumes
- Program Director of Provider Compensation is responsible for Compliance and Regulatory oversight
- Program Director of Provider Compensation is responsible for Management of assigned staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of six years of progressively responsible related work experience, preferably in a large medical group practice.
- A minimum of three years of supervisory or management experience.
- An equivalent combination of qualifying work experience and education may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification preferred.
Please click here to Apply Don't forget to upload your resume. Juli Van Der Meulen at American Recruiters will contact all qualified candidates