Project Director - Denver, CO
Denver, CO US
PROJECT DIRECTOR – DENVER,CO – COMMERCIAL FOODSERVICE DESIGN
We have an Outstanding Opportunity for a Project Director with a Top Tier Commercial Foodservice Design Firm. The ideal candidate would be in the Greater Denver area. The Project Director must have BIM/REVIT experience. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your design career with an extremely employee-centric design firm. Relocation available for candidates with Commercial Foodservice Project Director experience.
- Any combination of education and work experience totaling seven years in the commercial foodservice design field.
- Extensive experience in all phases of the foodservice design practice.
- Ability to communicate design concepts graphically in any format as appropriate in each design phase. Format could be rough sketching, CAD, REVIT as necessary for each phase or situation.
- Ability to work with and produce with BIM REVIT.
- Ability to implement foodservice design concepts into a fully documented product which maintains design standards and meets the expectations of the client.
- Leadership abilities and aptitude for sound judgment.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both verbally and in writing.