San Diego, CA US
PROJECT DIRECTOR – SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA – COMMERCIAL FOODSERVICE DESIGN
We have an Outstanding Opportunity for a Project Director with a Top Tier Commercial Foodservice Design Firm. The ideal candidate would be in the Greater San Diego area or in Southern Los Angeles, Orange County area with the ability to travel to San Diego a couple of days a week or as needed. The Project Director must have BIM/REVIT experience. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your design career with an extremely employee-centric design firm.
- Any combination of education and work experience totaling seven years in the commercial foodservice design field.
- Extensive experience in all phases of the foodservice design practice.
- Ability to communicate design concepts graphically in any format as appropriate in each design phase. Format could be rough sketching, CAD, REVIT as necessary for each phase or situation.
- Ability to work with and produce with BIM REVIT.
- Ability to implement foodservice design concepts into a fully documented product which maintains design standards and meets the expectations of the client.
- Leadership abilities and aptitude for sound judgment.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both verbally and in writing.