Nashville, TN US
Want more out of your engineering career? Career Growth, Stability, new product development? Then let's chat!
Our client is a growth OEM company specializing in cutting edge technology of foodservice cooking equipment that will hire a Hands-on Mechanical Design Engineer. - Location Nashville, TN metro area.
Will consider local candidates and willing to relocate a hands-on Mechanical Design Engineer to Greater Nashville area. Base salary $75-95K based upon relevant experience.
You will be involved in the development of cutting edge cooking and holding foodservice equipment. This is a hands-on opportunity using 3D Tools such as SolidWorks and Inventor 2017.
This individual will have responsibility of product design and development from project concept through production. As a member of their “functional design teams”you will work with Sales, Marketing, Service, Quality, Manufacturing, and Purchasing teams to design, develop, optimize, and validate new products that meet specified needs of both our “external” and “internal” customers; meet scheduled timeline.
Minimum Requirements: An engineering degree from an accredited 4-year university;3 -10 years min. engineering experience with at least 5 years in product design of Commercial Foodservice Cooking Equipment.
Demonstrated mastery of Solidworks or Inventor, Excel and Word;
Experience with or exposure to lean manufacturing principles; Experience creating BOM’s and estimating costs of new products.
Project Design Engineer - A leading manufacturer of commercial foodservice cooking and concession equipment, is seeking a Senior Engineer to join its Engineering Team. This individual will have the responsibility of product design and development from project concept through production. Interface with Sales, Marketing, Service, Quality, Manufacturing, & Purchasing to design, develop, optimize, and validate new products that meet the specified needs of both our “external” and “internal” customers and meet scheduled timelines established by the team.
- Prefer an engineering degree from an accredited 4-year university or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8 years engineering experience in a related field with at least 5 years in product design of Commercial Foodservice Cooking Equipment industry experience
- Proficient in 3D modeling (preferably SolidWorks, Inventor)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with or exposure to “lean manufacturing” principles
- Experience creating BOM’s and estimating costs of new products
- Exposure to “robust engineering” principles
- Experience with agency requirements
- Salary Range – Commensurate with experience and ability.
- Discretionary Salaried Bonus Program
- Relocation expense reimbursement
A competitive employee benefit program. Specific plans within the program include:
- Self funded Medical and Dental benefits
- Flexible Medical Spending Accounts
- Section 125 Premium Conversion Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Salary Continuation Policy
- Basic Life Insurance – 1 X Annual Salary
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Voluntary Additional Life Insurance – optional
- Salaried Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Computer Purchase Program
- Vacation and Holiday Benefits
- Funeral Leave