Nashville, TN US
If you are a Project Engineer, hands-on engineering and new product development experience with 3D tools and want to be part of winning company having tremendous growth, then let's chat.
Client will consider paying for relocation.
You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion; to develop innovative new products, provide solutions to customers, design and build flexible prototypes for testing, and support product launches.Must have experience with cooking equipment. 3D tool currently is SolidWorks and switching over to Inventory 2017.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field from regionally accredited university.
- 3-10 min. years proven working experience as a Project Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of innovative design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, CAD/CAM Circuit Design
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Project management and supervisory skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Process Improvement and Safety Management skills
- Provide solutions to customers, design and build flexible prototypes for testing, and support product launches
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, plan and schedule changes; recommend action items.
- Control project costs by approving expenditures; maintain cost margin
heat thermal, CFD, cooking equipment, electronics, electrical
Call Ted at 847-529-2996