R&D Process Technologist
Chicago, IL US
R&D Process Food Technologist with feeling for product development
Are you an R&D Process Technologies with experience in food processing? We need you to upscale the process from pilot to industrial scale. You will need to be able to experiment with blends/formulas as well as act in a production environment. You will be a member of the global R&D team of our client. You will cooperate with our client's customer R&D teams to develop coated and battered products, all of which are a unique global patented technology.
- BSc or MSc in Food Technology / Food Engineering, or comparable with a strong background in meat and poultry processing.
- Preferably more than 5 years of relevant experience in the meat and or snack industry or in process technology in comparable industries.
- Experience with up/down scaling.
- Willing to travel worldwide
- Competences: pro-active, entrepreneurial, results oriented, team player, hands-on.
- Fluent in English and good communication skills
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. Our client offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job.
Company description - Our client is a full service provider for all aspects of coated and breaded food product.