RN (NICU) Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Dallas, TX US
$24 - $36/hr Night Shift (3) 12-hour shifts Generous Sign On Bonus
Our client is focused on providing high-quality care to our community - they can prevent, diagnose and treat a variety of medical conditions. The team is dedicated to providing family-centered care with their talented team of healthcare professionals, technology, and patient-friendly environment.
The Registered Nurse – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit – RN NICU provides direct nursing care to patients and their families in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the medical center.
- Texas State RN license or compact license accepted
- Minimum 1 year of RECENT Level III experience in a NICU / Neonatal Intensive Care
- Current certification as a BLS and NRP Healthcare Provider
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Associates Degree in Nursing required
Apply now! NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
To learn more contact
Juli Van Der Meulen