Lakeland, FL US
Full-time - Nights (rotating weekends) - Sign on Bonus - Relocation Assistance
Level II trauma facility!
Our Critical Care Department features a 12-bed CVICU, 8-bed ICU and 8-bed Neuroscience ICU.
The CVICU Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care
- Health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm
- Promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others.
- Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
We utilize complete computerized charting (Meditech) for patient assessment and care documentation, and eMAR to electronically record medication administration for the delivery of all medications provided to their patients.
RN CVICU Desired Skills:
- 1- 3 previous RN critical care experience required. CCRN and recent CVICU experience - strongly preferred.
- NIHSS stroke certification - required.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN - preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting - strongly preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.- required
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS/ACLS certification).
- Current PALS certification - required.