Mt Dora, FL US
Registered Nurse - CVICU Job Description:
Cardiac nurses are qualified to provide cardiac care to patients across the lifespan which includes patients with advanced stage heart disease.
They also provide a wide range of services, which may include:
- Managing hypertension, congestive heart failure, arrhythmias and other heart conditions
- Evaluating and monitoring heart devices, such as pacemakers and defibrillators, Impella and coming soon – ECMO
- Providing physical exams so as to diagnose chronic and acute cardiac diseases.
- Interpreting laboratory results or cardiac tests
- Administering and managing cardiac medications and other therapies
- Educating patients on health maintenance and disease prevention
- Current/Valid Florida RN License
- Completion of critical care course or equivalent prior to completion of orientation period. Completion of basic dysrhythmia exam within 3 months.
For more information, please contact: