RN Cath Lab - Peds/Adult
Dallas, TX US
The Peds/Adult Cath Lab RN will provide direct patient care to pediatric and adult congenital patient populations.
Cath Lab RN Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring physiologic and hemodynamic data for diagnostic and interventional cath and electrophysiological procedures
- Acting as circulating and scrub nurse
- Monitoring and recording patient's condition continuously during procedure on MacLab/CardioLab system
- Assisting with maintenance of equipment and supply inventory
- Obtaining supplies for individual cases
- Ensuring all appropriate needs of the Cath Lab team are met.
- Make assignments to licensed staff [LVN, RN] and delegate to unlicensed staff in compliance with current BNE rules in a structured health setting for patients with predictable as well as unpredictable health needs.
- Minimum of one-year Pediatric Cath Lab experience required or 2 years of Cath Lab or Critical Care in a pediatric setting (preferred.)
- Current RN license or compact license
- BLS is required within 24 months of hire (commitment required)
- ACLS required within 1 year
- PALS required within 1 year