RN Cath Lab
Austin, TX US
#1 Ranked Heart Program in Texas Six Years in a Row
Part of one of the largest health systems in Texas, which was recognized with a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. We are home to one of the largest non-academic cardiovascular research programs in the world—is a 58- bed hospital with a comprehensive 24-hour emergency department, five operating rooms (ORs), including two hybrid ORs, three catheterization labs and two electrophysiology labs. It is one of the highest performing cardiovascular facilities in the nation, specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
RN Cath Lab Qualifications/Specifications:
- Graduate of a nursing program.
RN Cath Lab Licensure/Certification:
- Registered Nurse with current state licensure or licensure from a state within the Nursing Compact.
- BLS certification required within 30 days of hire.
- Successful completion of AHA approved course in ACLS within three months of employment required for all nursing areas except Executive Wellness and OR. ACLS preferred for OR and Executive Wellness nurses who cross train into other nursing areas.
- PALS or ENPC certification required for Emergency Room nurses within six months of employment.
RN Cath Lab Experience:
- Minimum of one-year adult, acute care with cardiology/cardiovascular nursing preferred.