RN Clinical Manager Labor and Delivery
Austin, TX US
RN CLINICAL MANAGER Labor and Delivery
- If you enjoy idyllic walks along a lush river bank, a special dinner for two on a moonlit terrace... you will love living and working in this magical city, and it will captivate your heart!
- Our Health System exists to serve its patients – from treatment to wellness – and all the stages in between...we provide innovative, first-in-our market medical solutions to give our patients the promise of a better quality of life. We are committed to ensuring a heartwarming, healing experience when they walk our halls, and well after they walk out of our doors. That’s our difference!
- The ideal RN CLINICAL MANAGER Labor and Delivery candidate will have a BSN and a minimum of three years acute care hospital nursing experience in women's services including labor and delivery experience. They will have supervisory/management experience in a nursing unit.
Be part of our growing team as RN Clinical Manager of L&D working 40 hours per week on the day shift! You will support a team that performs over 4,000 deliveries per year. Our Women’s Services department features:
- 16-bed LDR, 6-bed antepartum and 10-bed triage
- 2 postpartum units with 54 total beds and 2 nurseries
- Maternal transport team, dedicated antepartum and triage, high-risk OB, and 24/7 Laborist and Anesthesia coverage
- Reporting to the Director Women's Services the RN Clinical Manager of Labor &Delivery leads the L&D Unit in managing and directing activities for the provision of care
- Provides direct clinical care to patients
- Works collaboratively with patients’ families, visitors, nursing personnel, physicians, staff of other departments and members of volunteer services
- Serves as the departmental on-site manager for daily operations
- 3 years of acute care L&D experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current Texas RN license
- BLS obtained from an approved AHA training center or the military training network
- ACLS/TNCC, PALS/ENPC, NRP, S.T.A.B.L.E., Fetal Monitoring and Non-Violent Crisis Intervention required within 1 year of hire
We are actively interviewing for this opportunity. Please contact: