RN Clinical Manager PCU/ICU
Austin, TX US
RN, CLINICAL MANAGER PCU /ICU
- If you enjoy idyllic walks along a lush river bank, a special dinner for two on a moonlit terrace... you will love living and working in this magical city, and it will captivate your heart!
- Our Health System exists to serve its patients – from treatment to wellness – and all the stages in between...we provide innovative, first-in-our market medical solutions to give our patients the promise of a better quality of life. We are committed to ensuring a heartwarming, healing experience when they walk our halls, and well after they walk out of our doors. That’s our difference!
- The ideal RN, CLINICAL MANAGER PCU /ICU candidate will have a BSN and 4 + years critical care nursing experience in an acute care hospital environment including supervisory/managerial experience. We would like a hands-on leader with direct patient care capabilities and strong clinical knowledge in Neuro, Cardiac and Surgical Care.
This new RN, CLINICAL MANAGER PCU /ICU position will assist the Director in managing clinical nursing activities for:
- 10-Bed ICU
- 31-bed PCU
- 90 FTE’s
- Average daily census for the ICU is 10 and the PCU 27.
- The position will require strong leadership skills with hands-on critical care capabilities.
We are actively interviewing for this opportunity. Please contact: