RN Clinical Manager Post Partum and Nursery
Austin, TX US
RN CLINICAL MANAGER POSTPARTUM AND NURSERY
- If you enjoy idyllic walks along a lush river bank, a special dinner for two on a moonlit terrace... you will love living and working in this magical city, and it will captivate your heart!
- Our Health System exists to serve its patients – from treatment to wellness – and all the stages in between...we provide innovative, first-in-our market medical solutions to give our patients the promise of a better quality of life. We are committed to ensuring a heartwarming, healing experience when they walk our halls, and well after they walk out of our doors. That’s our difference!
- The ideal candidate will have a BSN and a minimum of three years acute care hospital nursing experience in women's services including postpartum/nursery experience. They will have supervisory/management experience in a nursing unit.
- The Manager assists the Director of Women's Services in managing and directing activities for the provision of care and provides direct professional care to patients for 2 postpartum units with 54 total beds and 2 nurseries.
You will be part of a Women's Services team that performs over 4,000 deliveries per year. Our Women’s Services department features:
- 16-bed LDR, 6-bed antepartum and 10-bed triage
- 2 postpartum units with 54 total beds and 2 nurseries
- Maternal transport team, dedicated antepartum and triage, high-risk OB, and 24/7 Laborist and Anesthesia coverage
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
PREFERRED EDUCATION: BSN
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: Three years Women's Services nursing experience in an acute care environment
We are actively interviewing for this opportunity. Please contact: