RN Critical Care CVICU
Mt Dora, FL US
Generous Compensation - Full Benefits
RN Critical Care (CVICU) Job Summary:
The CVICU RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
RN Critical Care (CVICU) Minimum Position Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN preferred.
- Current licensure as an RN required
- Current certification as a BLS.
- A minimum of 1 year Acute Care RN experience
To learn more contact: Tim Johnson 703-380-3086 or firstname.lastname@example.org