RN ED/ICU Float
Austin, TX US
Registered Nurse ICU/ED Pool Position Description:
Responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to patients with a broad range of illnesses.
- The RN is involved in direct and indirect patient care.
- The RN provides direction to other non-licensed nursing personnel in providing direct patient care.
- The staff nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the objectives of the hospital.
- In collaboration with other health team members, follows the philosophy, policies and goals of the facility and department.
Registered Nurse ICU/ED Pool Position Qualifications:
- Required: Current Texas RN license; BLS Certification for Healthcare Providers; ACLS Certification
- Required: Two (2) years' experience in an acute care setting.
- Competency in at least two units in either "critical care/emergency" track, "women's services" track or the "general" track.
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
To learn more contact: Megan Kennedy firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-492-4673