Alachua, FL US
F/T Nights - Generous Salary - Sign On - Relocation Available
RN ICU Job Description:
• Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process.
• Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality Improvement processes.
• Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is supportive of quality patient care through effective use of resources and personnel.
• Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in relationships with internal and external customers.
• Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the patients right to privacy by protecting confidential information.
• Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total assessment and the age of the patient.
• Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
• Actively seeks ways to control costs without compromising patient safety, quality of care or the services delivered.
• Demonstrates knowledge of the occurrence reporting system. Uses system to report potential patient safety issues.
• Follows established guidelines for reporting a significant medical error or unanticipated outcome in the patient’s care which results in patient harm.
• Attends in-service presentations and completes all mandatory education requirements.
• Uses Performance Improvement Plan to improve patient safety.
• Regular, punctual and dependable attendance.
• Other duties as assigned.
RN ICU Minimum Qualifications:
• Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
• State of Florida RN License required
• BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider
• 1-3 Years Acute care experience preferred
For more information, please contact: