RN Labor and Delivery
San Angelo, TX US
Prestigious Hospital System is seeking a Registered Nurse for Labor and Delivery!
Beautiful Central Texas offers natural outdoor activities, friendly, family oriented communities and low cost of living!
RN Labor and Delivery Job Description/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the Women's Services Unit.
- Responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients.
- Communicates with physician about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
RN Labor and Delivery Benefit Package:
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous Vacation & Holiday Plans
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Disability & Critical Illness Insurance
RN Labor and Delivery Experience:
- Minimum 2 Years.
RN Labor and Delivery Required Qualification:
- Current and valid TX RN License or Compact State.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
For more information, please contact:
Lilliana del Real