RN Med / Surg Renal Unit
Hutto, TX US
RN Med/Surg Renal Unit Description:
- Sign on bonus up to 10K for Oncology Certification
- This is a team oriented, family style 32-bed Renal and Endocrinology unit.
RN Med/Surg Renal Position Description:
- Responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to patients with a broad range of illnesses.
- The RN is involved in direct and indirect patient care.
- The RN provides direction to licensed vocational nurses (LVNs) and other non-licensed nursing personnel in providing direct patient care.
- The staff nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the objectives of the hospital.
- In collaboration with other health team members, follows the philosophy, policies and goals of the facility and department.
RN Med/Surg Renal Job Qualifications:
RN Med/Surg Renal License/Certification:
- Current licensure in Texas as a RN.
- Certification in basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Med-surg nursing experience.
RN Med/Surg Renal Education/Experience:
- Required: Previous experience in clinical nursing.
- Computer skills.
- Candidate must have some ortho experience
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma